Friday, August 7, 2009

First time...**

this is my first time put a real heart to write my blog...

cause still remember when i high school, my teacher asked us to make a blog and post up some story or any things to the blog, for our project...
so that i just casual post up my dance group picture and wrote what is the picture showing about...then let teacher give a mark----after that my project mark not high...
since that day, i never touch it already, cause forgot the password, and added also no really wan to continue that blog also...(actually not because the mark, just only is my matter..^^)

so that,i will write blog start from today!!!^^v

2 comments:

{=*sPR!ng!rl*=} said...

hey!!add oil to ur blog...i wil visit here once i on9...^^

wenyi said...

bt want wait free time then jz update my blog lor...heheh
okok..